Kerril is the quiet achiever of the office. Working primarily in Family Law, she has vast experience with Consent Orders, Divorce and has a keen interest in resolving Family Law property settlements. Kerril likes to be able to assist her clients to come to an amicable resolution to their Family Law matters and working collaboratively with her colleagues. She is never happier than to review disclosure and has a keen eye for data patterns. In her role as a Family Law Legal Aid Panel solicitor she capably assists clients to reach resolution by way of mediation in parenting matters.
As a busy mum and well-known member of the Singleton community, Kerril has extensive volunteer experience and is currently a member of the Singleton Business Chamber and the Upper Hunter Domestic Violence Committee. You may also know her in her role as Secretary of the Singleton Netball Committee.
Kerril is a passionate and motivated professional with attention to detail. She enjoys working as part of the Joplin Lawyers team and appreciates the way that team has a collaborative approach to problem solving.
Associations / Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Family Law Legal Aid Panel
- Committee Member Singleton Business Chamber 2018/2019
- Secretary Singleton Netball Association
- Bachelor of Law, University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Western Sydney
- Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales 4 February 2005
- Admitted High Court of Australia 24 April 2018