Kerril works principally in Family Law. She has extensive experience in Family Law Property Settlements, Consent Orders and Divorce. She likes assisting people, particularly with Consent Orders and has an eye for data patterns which is useful when collating property settlement information.
A busy mum and well-known member of her local community, Kerril has spent many years volunteering and has a diverse range of life experiences to draw upon. You may have met her in her role as Secretary of the Singleton Netball Association. She is also an absolute coffee and chocolate addict.
Kerril is a passionate and motivated professional who prides herself on her attention to detail. She likes assisting people and appreciates the way the Joplin teams collectively strives to help clients achieve successful outcomes.
Associations / Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Family Law Legal Aid Panel
- Committee Member Singleton Business Chamber 2018/2019
- Secretary Singleton Netball Association
- Bachelor of Law, University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Western Sydney
- Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales 4 February 2005
- Admitted High Court of Australia 24 April 2018