Kerry Clarke is our Conveyancing Administrator extraordinaire!
Kerry has worked in the legal sector for 35 years. Kerry has extensive knowledge in conveyancing and probate matters. Kerry brings a enormous amount of experience to the conveyancing team.
Kerry enjoys working with the team and sharing her experience with the Joplin Lawyers team and our clients. Kerry has a 5 point plan on how she approaches Conveyancing matters –
- At Joplin Lawyers our clients come first. We build a partnership with our clients. This partnership starts from the first phone call and we hope will last many years. We build this partnership so that our clients needs and timeframes are met. A partnership that assists our clients make their life time dream into a reality.
- “The Joplin Experience” this is what we call our customer service. It’s not a service it’s an experience like none other. From the first phone call, from the first time you come to the office or from your tea made just the way you like it, the Joplin Experience is a memory that our clients hold dear and can count on each and every time.
- “The Joplin Way” – its simple, its open communication, its plain English and its getting the job done. Effective communication has a flow on effect in the formation of our partnership with our client and it allows our clients to have the Joplin Experience which again is going back to the basics in customer service, that being providing an exceptional service. We have a team working on your matter so that if your main contact is not available, someone else in the team is able to assist you. Again, offering communication that easily understood and easy to access.
- We are competitive in the market place offering Fixed Fee on our professional costs on all residential properties. We quote rural properties on an individual basis depending on the complexity of the matter.
- We value our client comments and feedbacks. We are always seeking to improve our service and implement better practices to serve our client and their needs. Through feed back we can improve on our partnership and the experience.
Out side of work Kerry loves cooking for her family and reading history books. Kerry shows Lhasa Apso dogs and has won many awards with her prize winning dogs.