MEET CAITLIN JONES
Caitlin is a lawyer in our family law team and is based in Singleton and Maitland. She is passionate about ensuring that all clients feel safe, valued and informed about their matter. She is dedicated to aiding clients through the difficulties of navigating family law and she prides herself on her friendly and easy going attitude.
Caitlin graduated from the University of New England in 2018 with a double degree in Law and Criminology. She soon after relocated to the Hunter Valley in order to be closer to family and friends. She has recently completed her Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law.
Caitlin primarily practices in the area of family law including:
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Property Settlements
- Parenting Orders
Caitlin completed her Practical Legal Training with Joplin Lawyers and looks forward to applying her knowledge and experience to all her matters.
- Bachelor of Criminology, University of New England
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- Diploma of Legal Practice, University of New England
- Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2019